- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
What data do we collect?
Oil City Arts Council collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Oil City Arts Council with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
Oil City Arts Council may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- Google Analytics. Click here to learn more about Google's consumer data policies.
How will we use your data?
Oil City Arts Council collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order and manage your account.
- Contact you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Oil City Arts Council from contacting you for marketing purposes.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please contact us to let us know.
What are your data protection rights?
Oil City Arts Council would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Oil City Arts Council for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Oil City Arts Council correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Oil City Arts Council to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Oil City Arts Council erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Oil City Arts Council restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Oil City Arts Council’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Oil City Arts Council transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email, call us or write us a letter.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Oil City Arts Council uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used. Oil City Arts Council uses these cookies to collect information about your visits to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us: 814-678-3017
Or write to us at: 21 Seneca Street, Oil City PA 16301